IEL Academic Programs
We invite SIEL members to provide links to IEL academic programs that may be of interest to SIEL members and potential students.
The SIEL does not specifically endorse any of the individual programs listed on this page. The SIEL is merely providing SIEL members with a place on the SIEL website for them to inform other SIEL members and people interested in IEL of these programs.
To have the program name and links added to this page, please contact: Dr Lisa Toohey (Executive Council), University on L(dot)Toohey(at)unsw.edu.au
The programs are listed below in the order in which they were submitted to the SIEL.
List of IEL Academic Programs
- The University of Antwerp is establishing a PhD programme in international economic law with structured training and collaboration with the World Trade Institute. More information about the programme can be obtained at www.ua.ac.be/giel
- Bocconi University in Milan, Italy, offers a Phd in Legal Studies (International Law and Economics). Their webpage can be accessed hereand further details about the program and scholarships here.
- The Institute for Law and Finance at Goethe University Frankfurt am Main offers a one-year LL.M. Finance program which specializes in the interrelation of law and finance. www.ilf-frankfurt.de/llm-programs/llm-finance/program-highlights/
- The Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies, Geneva offers an LL.M. in International Law. This one-year postgraduate degree course that provides advanced, practical and comprehensive training in international law, including a specialty stream in International Economic Law. The Programme website may be accessed via: http://graduateinstitute.ch/home/executive/masters_executive/LLM.html
- The joint University of Heidelberg and University of Chile Master of Laws in International Law (LL.M.), Investments, Trade and Arbitration (conducted in English and Spanish). The webpage is http://www.heidelbergcenter.cl
- The University of New South Wales in Sydney, Australia, offers an LLM specialising in International Business and Economic Law, as well as other specialisation options including international law, dispute resolution, and innovation law. The webpage can be found here.